Are you ready to…
Have a bigger, more significant impact addressing the inequalities you see in the communities where you are working?
Tackle a significant, strategic challenge facing your organization or community?
Explore how public, private, and philanthropic investment might help support community priorities?
Immediately apply what you are learning, and be surrounded by peers and coaches who will support you and challenge you?
The Fulcrum Fellowship is designed to equip leaders with the tools and knowledge to ignite bigger, lasting change so that all people can lead healthy and productive lives. Through an intensive, 12-month program that includes monthly coaching calls, five in-person, multi-day seminars, and support to apply lessons learned at home, Fellows:
- Build adaptive leadership skills needed to tackle challenges associated with racial inequities and economic marginalization
- Learn about and apply new financial tools to achieve greater scale and impact
- Use the capital absorption framework to create and execute a robust pipeline of investable, high-impact opportunities that address inequities
- Use assessments to craft an individualized plan to strengthen their leadership effectiveness
- Create, execute, and receive feedback on action plans to make progress on their challenge, with particular attention to scale and systems change
- Develop and learn from powerful, racially diverse network that includes committed leaders with an array of experiences and perspectives
Who Should Apply?
The program will bring together a diverse cohort of up to 12 rising executives from the public, nonprofit, philanthropic and proctor sectors. Each Fellow will commit to addressing a challenge of critical importance to their organization and community. Eligible participants are those who:
- Have been working for at least 10 to 15 years in one of our focus fields - population health, climate resilience, housing and community development, planning, and finance
- Are charged with leading an organizational or cross-organizational effort that is of prime importance to their community, and are willing to rethink and reframe this effort to accelerate the work and make it more powerful
- Are ready to dig deep into the realms of system and personal change
- Are eager to learn, give and receive coaching, and participate in a network of diverse, committed peers focused on tackling inequities and achieving transformational impact
- Can commit to the entire 12-month program, with endorsement from their organization
Apply to Be a Fulcrum Fellow
Applications for the third cohort of Fulcrum Fellows will open in summer 2019.
Sign up for ongoing announcements about the application process. Send any questions about the program to email@example.com.
(Photo credit to Rudy Espinoza)